Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Secret Is Out!!


I have bought and read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It was money well spent when I ordered, received and then read it.

There is so much to say about the theories that is in there and how it was well researched by the author Rhonda Byrne. She did an outstanding job with gathering up so many different people that apply and teach others, what she has written about in The Secret.

After watching on a TV show, I have to admit I was a little skeptical about the book and the concept. Yet, I felt I had nothing to lose by at least purchasing the book and reading it.

What I found opened my eyes to many things in my life I hadn't realized I had been doing. Reasons why I couldn't seem to get out of the ruts I found myself in. One concept is: The law of attraction. In this realization alone, I seen what had helped to put me in those ruts.

I don't want to go into great detail about this book, but I do want to repeat what the author Rhonda Byrne said in the introduction to The Secret.

"As you learn The Secret, you will come to know how you can have, be, or do anything you want. You will come to know who you really are. You will come to know the true magnificence that awaits you in life."

I bought The Secret online at Amazon.com. They offer great prices on new and used books. It was money well spent and I share reading The Secret with family and friends.

Click on the links below and start your new adventures when you receive the book and read it.






The Secret