It seems as each day I find that I am drawn to reading The Secret
They say they can't do anything and only giving her 6 - 12 months to live. I did my crying and the feeling of not being able to do anything to help. Then I remembered the section in The Secret
I recalled reading through it and decided to go back and read it again. Here are a few things that stood out during my reading:
Nothing is Incurable
Dr. John Demartini said the following : "I always say that incurable means "curable from within. I believe and know that nothing is incurable. At some point in time, every so-called incurable disease has been cured. In my mind, and in the world I create, "incurable" does not exist. There is plenty of room for you in this world, so come join me and all who are here. It is the world where "miracles" are everyday occurrences. It is a world overflowing with total abundance, where all good things exist now, within you. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? It is."
After I read this, I had to call my mom and read it to her. There is always hope and miracles. I'm not sure who this comforted more, my mother or myself.
I had bought her The Secret months ago and she had read it as well before. I just reminded her to go there and read again.
We look for things each day in our lives, whether for comfort or guidance. The Secret
There was one more point that was made in The Secret. It was, that nothing is better for your soul than laughter. I believe that laughter does sooth the soul.